- Digital Marketing Manager
- Sept 2014 to June 2016
My main responsibility was to manage the company's internet marketing campaigns. Marketing campaigns consisted of designing weekly email campaigns and internet ads. This also required developing and optimizing landing pages. Analyzing Google analytics and testing assumptions were the drivers to my advertising campaigns.
- PPC with Adwords
- A/B testing ads
- Build and manage wordpress sites
- CRM administrator
- Monthly progress reporting
- Online Marketing Manager
- Software Allies
- Apr 2012 to July 2014
I was in charge of managing the company's internet marketing. I worked with the Sales Director to build the company branding and to create our internet presence. A key role that I had was acquiring new clients through my marketing efforts and starting new business relationships.
- Project Management - planning, resourcing, budgeting, executing, and coordinating campaigns.
- PPC campaigning with adwords
- Weekly analysis and reporting.
- Build Competitive Landing pages and A/B ad tests.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Sign Designer
- Outdoor Dimensions
- Mar 05 to April 08
Part of a design team of 10 designers, I worked with project managers to design architectural signs for clients. These designs had to sell to a niche target while keeping a creative feel and also maintain the client's branding. Some of the projects consisted of multi-million dollar campaigns that included indoor,outdoor and monumental signs.
- Create original art for computer generated signs in Adobe Illustrator.
- Daily communication with supervisor to organize work load demands and weekly team meetings to meet management goals.
- Design signage for new model home complexes, apartment complexes, painted signs and kiosk program signs: sales information, parking, model I.D., monument sign, directional signs and commercial signs.
- Investigate new designs and review current design trends.
- Graphic Designer
- Altawood Inc.
- Dec 02 to Jan 05
This was my first graphic design job out of college. I was hired as an assistant designer, but soon took the lead designer position after a few months. I managed the company website, catalog and product labeling. I worked closely with the sales manager to develop new strategies for promoting the company products.
- Design and maintain company ecommerce site.
- Manage company catalog, brochure, and display advertisements
- Oversee company pre & post production print
- Develop and build relationships with vendors